Tuesday 28 July 2009

Erm?

The other day, I was at O.'s place. O. was getting ready for work or something and was worried that she may look fat in whatever she was wearing.
"Do you think I look fat in this?" asked she.
"I don't think so," I said frankly.
"Nope, I can't possibly go out wearing this. My belly sticks out too much," O. was thinking aloud and went to find some other top to wear.
"Geez, forget it," I tried to stop her. "Look at me, my jeans are half a size smaller than my ass and all my bacon is sorta overflowing and my tank top is way too short to hide any of it. Well, whatever. I'm 15 kilos heavier than what I'd prefer, a looser t-shirt won't change the matter anyway so why bother."
O. looked at me saying: "You don't have to worry about it. You're a Buddhist."

Now I need someone to elucidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment