Wednesday 30 November 2011

Raglan sweater

I have a long-standing urge to knit a lace shawl or throw and I even printed the pattern and picked the right yarn for Kællingesjal, a beautiful wrap reconstructed from a 19th century original; Mette Rorbach has more details here
The pattern doesn't include a chart and I'm not able to knit well from written instructions and I'd have to make a swatch and it would be too difficult and whatever.

And at a certain point, I was going for a trip and needed something small to knit on the train and while walking. I reached for some Kureyon and Silky Merino and started a raglan sweater.


It's another of my patternless creations but I find myself unable to explain the how-to without pictures. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Mi piace molto il colore ovvero i colori di questa lana. Sono curiosa di vederlo completato questo pullover. sono sicura che sarà strepitoso, soprattuto se lo vesti tu con iu tuoi capelli biondi. Cari saluti, L.

    ReplyDelete