Thursday 17 May 2012

Many things happened.

I got that damn plague and I'm still coughing. My ENT recommended using topical corticoids on all places that feel bad so I'm squirting various things into my nose, lungs and eyes and it helps a bit. At least. Two weeks ago, my grandpa collapsed, was taken to emergency room, stayed in the hospital to be diagnosed with pneumonia, responded well to antibiotics, ordered sausages... and then worsened and died. My mom's siblings are, and there's hardly a way how to put it delicately, self-centered idjits. Grandpa had not been exactly well for months, dear uncle and aunt didn't bother to even call and even less to come. When my mom, an unofficial head of the clan, did some yelling, they both arrived so that they could go and see grandpa in hospital and such. Grandpa died next day and before his body cooled, they were gone. No hospital visits needed, let's go partyyyyy! or something. Also, uncle doesn't speak with my mom because she speaks with his children with whom he doesn't speak, and uncle doesn't speak to some of his children because they speak to each other. No, nobody gets his mental processes, it's probably a general lack of thereof and observed from a distance, it's great fun. Grandma is doing fine. Just now, she's growing a heap of geraniums for my dad and she's planning her upcoming holiday with a bunch of grandkids. Funnily enough, my self-centered self-absorbed uncle's spawn are nice generous polite people whereas my aunt is less self-centered and her sons are brats who just fail to notice that there are other people in the world. Jumping genes, it seems. Been involved in family stuff, had no time and mood to write. Coming next: How I won a trip to a conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment