Saturday 14 February 2009

Continuous mis-achievments

The plans for today were these:
0730: wake up and work out
0900: clean the place so that I wouldn't stick to the floor. Can be done before working out
0930: have a shower, use the opportunity to wash the towel (1)
1000: write blog entries, photoshop pics and such
1100: mail should arrive (2)
1130: go to school to upload stuff and borrow books
1200: walk around, buy rice and white wine for risotto, go to Vodafone to deal with whatever my happened to my connection; sniff Coco to see whether it's similar to Kypre; buy a silione form for chocolate and booze-soaked-dry-fruit things
1400 back home, dye yarn, make the chocolate things for Riohnna, read my ass off until I fall asleep.

The reality:
0917: got up
0950: did indeed wash the floor, it didn't become any less dusty overnight.
1020: set the yarn to boil in dye
1025: went to do the writing, photoshopping and such
1157: left the house
1159: met the landlord who again explained me that the people who mail me things should write the address correctly.
1215: found out that in February, school buildings are closed on Saturdays. Went sort of shopping instead. Chatted up a perfume lady in a department store, got a sample of something new by Givenchy, tried to squeeze Ysatis Iris from her, they didn't have it in the store.
1508: on the way back I found out that I forgot to buy rice and the grocery closes at two.
1627: after having rinsed yarn, made pea soup instead of risotto and having put the first chocolate thing to the fridge. Not in a silicone baking form but in an espresso cup lined with chocolate wrapper. The aluminium foil, I mean.

There is still plenty of time to do some working out, I have other stuff to read and a shower doesn't také that long

And no, Coco doesn't smell like Kypre but I'm pretty sure the sample of Coco I have back at Home II. does smell like Kypre. They must've reformulated it in the last 15 years or it matures like like wine.

------------------
(1) The washing machine works but I'm not able to employ the right sort of magic on a regular basis. Handwashing is easier.
(2) see yesterday's post

No comments:

Post a Comment